PRIVACY & POLICY
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
- Thank you for visiting the The Rocket Program website. Your privacy is very important to us. Simply stated, we do not collect personal information about you when you visit the The Rocket Program website, unless you choose to make such information available to us.
- When you visit the The Rocket Program site, our web server automatically recognizes only the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. This information does not result in the identification of your personal e-mail address or other personal information.
- In addition, information is only gathered regarding the volume and timing of access to the site by collecting information on the date, time and pages you visited while at the site. This is done so that the content of the site can be improved, and your personal information is not identified or shared with other organizations.
- If you choose to share personal information with us, such as by subscribing to an e-newsletter, sending a message, or filling out an electronic form with personal information, the information will be saved for a designated period of time in order to comply with the state of Florida’s retention and archiving policies.
- However, information will not be disclosed to third parties or other government agencies, unless required by state or federal law. Please note that Florida’s public records law requires that all information received in connection with state business be made available to anyone upon request, unless the information is subject to a specific statutory exemption.
- Under federal law the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), The Rocket Program LLC monitors shareholders, partners, stateholders & employees’, company emails when one of three provisions are met: one of the parties has given consent, there is a legitimate business reason or the company needs to protect itself.